I was turned onto this group studying Cynthia Parker. They recorded a song about her life, "Run," last year and I really like it. In this music set there are six songs. You can purchase them for $5.99. Practice. There are several other music sets available there. I think they have a good way of telling stories. This set concludes with "Falling." "I am falling in love again." "Waste" is about the cost of addiction. "I wasted my time on you." "I Don't Want to Move On" is about holding on after a relationship has ended. This can be unhealthy. I really enjoy their music and would like to connect with more of there songs. I checked to see if they are coming to Omaha but they are not.
Labels
Movie Reviews
(749)
Music Review
(282)
Book Review
(246)
Christmas
(165)
Children's Literature
(154)
family friendly
(154)
musical
(138)
animated
(118)
TV Review
(112)
Disney
(109)
Science Fiction
(88)
Western
(74)
Halloween Movie
(37)
Mormon Movies
(37)
BBC
(31)
Doctor Who
(21)
Halloween
(20)
Movie Review Summaries
(20)
Civil War
(19)
Theatrical Review
(13)
documentary
(12)
family movie
(12)
broadway
(10)
Children's Music
(6)
Concert
(3)
children's theater
(2)
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
(1)

No comments:
Post a Comment