Friday, September 5, 2014

Music Review: All Time Low: Put Up or Shut Up

This is a set of music one my older sons must have put in Sheri's play list, and from there it got to mine.  It's not half bad.  All the songs have a good rhythm.  It is hard to understand the lyrics.  The song that sounds the best is "Running from Lions."  It's starts with an interesting musical introduction; and then follows a very nice lyrical melody.  This has the emo rock feel, which can be enjoyable if you get past the emo stuff, and the rock if it's too hard.  This song uses the emo feel, and the rock is just right.
Running from lions, never felt like such a mistake
(Like a deer in the headlights)
Running from lions, never felt like such a mistake
(I won't know what hit me...)
Running from lions, never felt like such a mistake
(Like a deer in the headlights)
Running from lions, never felt like such a...
(I won't know what hit me...)

Don't forget, we've got unfinished business,
stories yet to unfold,
tales that must be retold,
and I regret not knowing when to put an end to all this madness,
keeps me wanting,
keeps me wanting more... 

No comments:

Post a Comment