Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Music Review: ***The Radio City Christmas Spectacular (2007)

First off, the Rockettes are fantastic.  How they can do what they do, and so effortlessly is truly a miracle.  They are so precise with hands and legs, it makes for a very fun time.  "Twelve Days of Christmas was great, as was their final number.  How they can kick so many times in a row, without exhaustion is amazing.  I really liked their dances; however other parts of the presentation left me flat.  I hated the bear Nutcracker, and the flying was too much.  The vocals were always just loud, with too many painted on smiley faces.  It was like having too much sweet for breakfast.  I loved that they presented the nativity scene.  However it was too extravagant.  I would have liked it more humble, as Jesus was.

No comments:

Post a Comment