Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Christmas Movie Review: **** "A Charlie Brown Christmas"

 This is a movie I grew up with.  It is an animated Christmas special featuring the Peanuts characters.  It came out in 1965, when I was eight.  Through my teen year the group of kids I hung with had a thing for Charlie Brown.  We would share his comics before school as the bus landed us a few minutes early.  This is one of those shorts I have enjoyed my entire life.  Before video, I would look forward to the showing of this every year, and always try not to miss it.  I love when they sing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing."  It makes me tingle.  I love Schroeder's music.  And I love Linus reciting the Christmas story.  This is a movie that makes Christmas season better.

1 comment:

  1. Dave Goguen I love Charlie Brown all year round❤️❤️🎄🎄

    ReplyDelete