Friday, November 29, 2013

Movie Review: *****Krueger's Christmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tMuSVVljg8
This is my all time favorite Christmas movie.  It was produced by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in 1980 and stars Jimmy Stewart.  I watch it every year, at least once.  I don't know what it is, but I cry every time I watch this movie.  It is the part where Mr. Krueger finds himself a spectator of the first Christmas.  his talk with Jesus is so deep and emotional.  I see myself also bowing and worshiping our Lord.  I like other parts of the movie--The BYU Dancers, The Tabernacle Choir, the carolers.  And the little girl who warms everyone's heart.  I even like George the cat. This movie I highly recommend.  Jimmy Stewart stars.  Michael McLean produced and contributed to the story.  Kieth Merrill directed.

No comments:

Post a Comment