Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Movie Reviews: ****^Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows part 2

I think everyone has seen Harry Potter.  I saw it in 3-D in Logan while we were there.  Sheri had already seen the movie, but said she preferred the extra dimension.

The story was intense, as it was suppose to be, and the battle was entertaining.  I have only a couple minor complaints.  I wish they could have focused more on the battle, and a little less on Harry.  Of course I guess the story was Harry.  My only other complaint, is the epilogue left me hollow somehow.  I think I would have liked to have seen more characters like Melville and Luna.  Other than the three, the only character I recognized was Draco.
With this movie, the series is now complete, and our heroes have finished Hogwarts.  Harry Potter has been a joy for our family throughout.  I remember bringing home four or five copies at a time when a new book came out.  Nobody wanted to wait.  I also remember Thanksgiving weekends seeing the movie when it came out, one in San Diego with cousins.  It has been a fun ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment