Thursday, August 1, 2013

Movie Review: ****^Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I



What is not to like about a Harry Potter movie.  The only thing keeping me fro giving this movie the full four stars is the  movie deals too much with the visions of Ron Weasley.  This had to do with the horcrux they were carrying.  It is part of the plot but it could have been doe in a less compromising way.

The snake was extremely scary, and I jumped out of my seat.  This was very well done.

The presentation of the Lovegood residence was very good, and the explanation of the Deathly Hallows.

This movie ended very sad.   It divides the book into two parts.  There was someone in the back of the theater crying uncontrollably.  Her friends were telling her to shut-up.  I had tears in my eyes.  I don't blame her for being emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment