Thursday, August 8, 2013

Movie Review: ***^Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Roderick Rules

"Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Roderick Rules" was really very good.  At times I was laughing so hard my eyes were watering.  I have seen the first movie, but don't remember it being as entertaining. Something unusual, to sequel is better than the original.  I previously wrote a review of the first movie.
http://mmboebillywardle.blogspot.com/2013/07/movie-review-diary-of-whimpy-kid.html
This movie allowed further development of the characters, and of the relationship between the brothers.  It is almost a coming of age, which is hard for seventh grade.  It also presents the parents and develops their characters as well.  I like the ending much better than the first movie.  The magic show was truly magical.  It had me laughing.  The magic show was also a way for Roderick and his best friend to mend fences.  They had grown apart over a misunderstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment