Sunday, August 11, 2013

Movie Review: ***Kung Fu Panda II.

Movie Review: ***Kung Fu Panda II.  I don't remember being very impressed with the first Kung Fu, but this is a case of me liking the sequel more than the original.  I was actually entertained.  There was a good deal of character development, and explaining where the Panda came from and to be raised by a goose.  There was action throughout, and my only complaint is maybe there was too much going on.  The peacock was so rotten, he made a good bad guy.  Bad to the end.  I really like the way the Panda took the fire being shot at them, and throwing it back at the shooters.  Such is the Kung Fu way.  The relationship between the panda and his adoptive father was very nice.  Tony really enjoyed this movie, and he could relate to the Panda being raised by an adoptive father.

No comments:

Post a Comment