Monday, October 26, 2015

Music Review: Mumford and Sons: Babel 2012

I would like to say I really enjoyed this C.D, but I must admit that after a couple songs towards the first, I found it putting my to sleep.  However for the good stuff, “I Will Wait” is a great song about giving your heart to the Lord.
'Cause I will wait, I will wait for you
And I will wait, I will wait for you
And I will wait, I will wait for you
And I will wait, I will wait for you
Now I'll be bold
As well as strong
And use my head alongside my heart
So take my flesh
And fix my eyes
A tethered mind free from the lies”

You can’t tell me that is not an example of humility, but also being bold in proclaiming the word of God.
However, the rest of the songs seem to give out the feeling of trying to be cute or something and I didn’t really care for them.  I must complement the Banjo player.  He seems to keep things moving.  It is when the banjo is missing that these songs seem to grow boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment