Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Musical Review: Beauty and the Beast

I have discovered that there are many versions of the Musical "Beauty and the Beast" on You Tube.  I chose the version with the most views.  I am sure others may have better actors but this version pleased me.  It is interesting to hear the additional songs from the Disney animated version.  However the old songs are also fun.  The Belle is very good, as is Mrs. Potts.  This musical presents some very difficult technical problems and it was fun to see how these were handled.  They most impressive part of the musical is after Belle leaves, and the Beast sings, "No spell has been broken, no words have been spoken."  It gives me goosebumps.

Crescenta Valley High School's Production of Beauty and the Beast

No comments:

Post a Comment