Thursday, June 30, 2016

Music Review: Stevie Wonder: Definitive Collection

Stevie Wonder is a prodigy.  He went blind young, but even so he played muliple instruments and could sing.  This album is a collection of some of his best work.  Stevie Wonder has the Motown rhythm and has different styles of music.  Wonder used electronics and computers ahead of his time.
Included in this album are "I Just Called to Say I Love You"
I just called to say I love you
I just called to say how much I care
I just called to say I love you
And I mean it from the bottom of my heart


Other favorites are "Part Time Lover, "Superstition" (a great dancing song) and "For Once in my Life."  Another classic is "You Are the Sunshine of My Life"
You are the sunshine of my life
That's why I'll always be around, 
You are the apple of my eye, 
Forever you'll stay in my heart 

WIth classic lyrics such as this, and add the WOnder style, there is plenty to like in the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment