Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Musical Review: Andrea Bocelli: My Christmas

Last I recorded Andrea Bocelli and David Foster, ****"My Christmas."  It is very fun to listen to Andrea Bocelli.  They had a full orchestra behind them and sometimes a small choir.  Bocelli sings with such a clear and pure voice, it is very enjoyable. He is joined by Natalie Cole for "The Christmas Song" and it is beautiful.  The Mormon Tabernacle Choir backs him for the Lord's prayer and this is perfection.  Mary J. Blige joins him for "What Child is This?" again a beautiful arrangement.  Bocelli climbing the scale at the end is lovely.  "Caro Gesu Bambino" is also beautiful with its clear dulcet tones.  Their are other featured guests including Reba McEntire and Katherine Jenkins.  I love listening to this music, and it makes me closer to the Christmas spirit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Xdqfci0rM

No comments:

Post a Comment