Saturday, January 4, 2014

Music Review: ****Back to Galilee


I have listened to ****"Back to Galilee" from Jeff Goodrich many times.  There is one song I have enjoyed particularly called "Beyond the Sun."  Jeff Goodrich talks of his experience of visiting the tomb in Jerusalem, and the feelings he was having.  "From beyond the sun, beyond the moon; beyond the stars where the galaxies bloom, there come the whispers of heaven, that tell my my Savior lives; He lives."

I know some people would say that these feelings are not real, they are manifestations of ours own desiring.  Or perhaps like Scrooge they would say they are some gastrointestinal action, some undigested undone potato.  Jeff Goodrich also answers this as the song continues.  "From deep in my heart, deep in my soul, deeper than mortal has strength to control, I hear the whispers of heaven, that tell my my Savior lives; He lives"

There are spiritual powers.  They are real, and the testify that Christ lives.  If you have doubt of this, I invite you to read the Book of Mormon, which testifies of Him in written word, and in spirit.
Get your free copy here:
http://mormon.org/free-book-of-mormon?gclid=CLHrzcL-5LsCFZKGfgod50gASw&CID=33121110&s_kwcid=AL!3737!3!23873304735!b!!g!!+book%20of%20+mormon%20+free&ef_id=UrKVpgAAAFJiXwbd:20140104165627:s

No comments:

Post a Comment