Monday, March 20, 2017

Movie Review: **The Accidental Husband (2008)

This is a romantic comedy.  Sometimes I think the producers of these shows miss the mark, and consequently I can't give this show high marks.  First the main character commits a crime by hacking some one's data, with the help of a juvenile family member because only juveniles know anything about computers, and makes himself the husband of a radio commentator who he blames for ruining his own chances at love.  And at one time he forces himself on her, despite her repeated requests to stop.  Of course this is one of the scenes if you push hard enough eventually they will like it.  How many rapes are justified with that attitude.  So even though this movie is cute and all, I cannot recommend it.  I was hoping the fiance would win in the end, but I was disappointed.
fireman and hacker (Jeffrey Dean Morgan)
The radio host (Uma Thurman)
the fiance (Colin Firth)

No comments:

Post a Comment