Monday, July 22, 2013

Movie Review: ****Toy Story 3


I enjoyed this movie. I was confused about Buzz and Jenny having a thing.  I really enjoyed the Spanish Buzz, and the change in personality the different language created for him. Spanish is the language of love. I also liked the three space creatures and their relation with "the claw." It was fun that this was used in their rescue, because it seemed like they had given up hope. I must admit, I thought it was getting a bit scary, especially for Tony.

Ken and Barbie were fun. Barbie saw right through Ken, and it is good he did some quick repenting of his ways. I am sure his change was heart felt. And the daycare is a better place without that strawberry smelling bear. (If I were political I would compare him to Obama, but since I'm not, I won't.)

Sheri cried at the end, with Andy playing with the little girl and the toys one last time.

Tony was excited to play the games after. We got out before everyone, after going to the bathroom, and Tony sat at a car game and played with the steering wheel. I dread the day when he realizes that you're suppose to put money in the thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment