Thursday, March 22, 2018

Book Review: Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow

Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend, illustrated by Jim Madsen, Little, Brown and Company, New York, 2017.

When I get done with a good book, I miss the characters.  In this case, I have really missed Morrigan Crow, and her benefactor, Jupiter North.  I have also enjoyed many other characters, like Fen the big cat that serves as a baby sitter at times, and her friend, Hawthorne.  There are many fine adventures, such as the trials themselves, escaping with her life, and fending off evil.  This book opens up a whole new world with fantastical modes of transportation.  But there is a terrible evil looming over everyone.  What role with Morrigan have in facing this evil.  That will be the subject of another book.  I now have to wait for it to come out.  This was fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment